If you would like to donate directly, then there is a list of things we have compiled for immediate needs on the property, though cash donations are always more than welcome.
1. Community service. Because Blind Peak is listed as a Non-Profit Organization. It is a great place to fulfill your obligation to do your community service. Your'e probably asking yourself, why would I want to do community service here? Well, because not only do we make it fun, but its not the hardest job in the world. Because of the ranch's location, we typically have great weather and normal lakeside high winds, usually making good conditions to do work outisde. Some jobs available for community service would be carpentry work, horse grooming and feeding, fencework, mowing, manure spreading/shoveling, and of course horse training.
2. Advertising. By helping us advertise, you would in turn help the ranch to grow and contribute to making Blind Peak a significant resouce within the surrounding and hopefully nationwide social systems and communities.
3. Sponsor a Horse. If you would like to sponsor a horse at the Blind Peak Ranch, the commitment is 50$ per month for a 12 month commitment and 40$ per month for a 24 month commitment. When you choose to sponsor a horse, you will get semi-annual updates of its growth and progress along with a picture via USPS(united states postal service). For all who should choose to take this commitment, if at any time a horse is born on the property, each donator gets to choose a name for that horse and will be put in a drawing see who's name gets pulled for the horse being born. The provider of the winning name will get semi-annual growth and progress updates of the horse they named, as well as the current horse they are sponsoring.
4. You can also donate by calling our toll-free conference line and obtaining your own private extension. It will be given to you personally by Thunderbird himself. The great thing about this conference line is that it costs nothing to call! We get paid by the host company to obtain minutes. The longer you talk to us, the more minutes we have, the more minutes we have, the more money we have, the more money that we have, the faster this business will get up and running!
The Number is 1-712-432-6432
5. If you would like to donate directly, then there is a list of things we have compiled for immediate needs on the property, though cash donations are always more than welcome.
If you have any questions consult the "contact us" page to retrieve the number for our toll free conference line!